Hello, all! I’m happy to say that transition from blogspot.com back to Grimmlabs has taken place relatively un-hitch-edly. Over the next (probably) weeks there will be little tweaks here and there as I settle in, but overall what you see is a lot like it’s going to be for the foreseeable future.
Things going on for the site:
- Mulling over a “related posts” plugin.
- Would like to find an auto-avatar plugin that would automatically put the author’s ‘banner’ in a post like at the top of this one (my handsome visage).
- Still open to a different template, but the bottom line is that it has to allow rotating header images like this one does.
Now that this mess of work is done, I can settle back into more thought-out posting. Or what passes for it around here. For a few posts, I will continue to post a teaser at the old site but all the new posts will go here.
Upcoming WoW projects:
- Head’s Up! – a long-term project of mine, in which I compare the current sate of the art for HUD addons. Almost done!
- It Looked Good On Paper – It’s RP-ish story time again: Flora, Illume, and Jasra embark on a straightforward espionage mission, only to find that somebody else isn’t playing the same game!
- HOWTO Gear Plan – Watch me get my geek on when I face the daunting task of figuring out what gear I need to get for raiding and beyond.
- Web Crawling for Fun and Profit – Not sure if this will ever get done, but what if you had a way to track statistics on AH deals without logging in? I’m on it!
- WoW Model Viewer export to …. something – Not strictly a blog project, but I’m thinking of busting out my toons to a space where I can give them a bit more life. Could machinima be far behind?
That’s it for now. If anyone sees anything wrong, please let me know!